About Me

Sunday, June 25, 2017

murakami part infinity

installment infinity of how murakami quotes best describe my life:

"When you are used to the kind of life -of never getting anything you want- you stop knowing what it is you want.”

"I can almost get anything I wanted, except the one thing that I really want more than anything else."

"I’m confused. Really confused. And it’s a lot deeper than you think. Deeper, darker, colder."

“A wise person would have avoided getting involved from the beginning.”

The thing I’m most afraid of is me. Of not knowing what I’m going to do. Of not knowing what I’m doing right now.

"Soon, when all is well, you’re going to look back on this period of your life and be so glad that you never gave up."

"I don't have any plan at all."

"What I sought was the sense of being tossed about by some raging, savage force, in the midst of which lay something absolutely crucial."

"The one thing I understood for sure was that I didn’t understand a thing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment