About Me

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

tunnels



getting into nu'est thanks to them being on my fav show produce 101!
their lead singer looks kinda like taeyang too hahah.

one of their old songs kinda brings me back to old memories haha. when i was YOUNG AND INNOCENT. now very very JADED lols. i guess i kinda dont really miss those young and heady days but nevertheless never hurts to reminisce when songs bring me back to those times.

i was totally sold by the first line "your face grew cold/ i didnt know why i was so lost in you" and i rewatched JR (jonghyun's) rap SO MANY TIMES (in the middle of a very long life/ there will be a day where i forget you/ sometimes i look back at us/ cos my efforts are honest to me/ i just need to tie my untied shoelaces and run again"

~

nuest - good bye baby
Your face grew cold
I didn’t know why I was so lost in you
Only scars remain in my angry heart
Then you told me to at least keep the memories
The light that only shone on me was you
But I can’t be deceived by the trap of time and stay here

Even if I have to walk through an endless tunnel
I can overcome it
And let me say
Good bye baby Good bye baby
I can live without you

(JR's awesome rap!!!)
Living because I can’t die
I’m afraid I’ll be like that tomorrow
In the middle of a very long life
There will be a day when I forget you
Sometimes I look back at us
Because my efforts are honest to me
I just need to forget yesterday and get back up again
I just need to tie my untied shoelaces and run again

Just like the story of us written in an old diary
I can’t live while being lost anymore
Even if I have to walk through an endless tunnel
I can overcome it
And let me say
Good bye baby Good bye baby
Now I’m okay without you

No comments:

Post a Comment