About Me

Thursday, February 9, 2017

feb musings through the years

Sunday, February 28, 2010
my nose is blocked but my mind is clear.

Saturday, February 16, 2013
things that made me smile
1. trudging along the hospital corridors, rain was falling thickly against the windowpanes, i suddenly spotted a a porter pushing a food trolley labelled "42"

Monday, February 29, 2016
On a completely random day sitting in the hospital library doing my research as always, engineering shift swops and trying to decide which ministries i have time to help out with, post a nightmare evening shift and pre night shift (please God help us survive tonight...), suddenly struck by a feeling of peace
That God is going to work our miracles somewhere somehow someday
I dont know how or when or what, but it's going to work out
And i wouldnt have it any other way

~
haha. i like the porter pushing the food trolley labelled 42 bit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment