About Me

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

a wild sheep chase

There has to be an end somewhere. It’s just that nothing’s labeled ‘This is the end.'

"But she knew this: prayer works."

"It occurred to me after I ground the coffee that what I really wanted was ice tea. I’m forever realizing things too late."

The cold, indifferent waves of fate proceeded to toss her unmercifully.

"We cannot simply sit and stare at our wounds forever. We must stand up and move on to the next action."

“I might think I can’t take it any more, that I can’t go on any more, but one way or another I get past that.”

“If your confusion leads you in the right direction, the results can be uncommonly rewarding.”

The tricky thing about mazes is that you don't know if you've chosen the right path until the very end.

“Something will work out tomorrow, I thought. And if not, then tomorrow I'll do some thinking."

Sometimes wish I could go off in search of something [...] but I wouldn’t have the slightest idea what to search for

great murakami quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment