About Me

Thursday, December 1, 2016

thankful

6 months more of emergency medicine at my first choice hospital!!!

God is really really good, that is all i can say. 

i dont know if i can go on looong overseas adventure treks in this six months coz there is sooo much going on. (despite having planned a trip to the land of fire and ice since 2015. oh well) but maybe at least one week for an overseas conference? *hopes* haha. 

actually despite not having an overseas holiday, i am VERY VERY GRATEFUL for this opportunity to prove myself. this opportunity may not come again, so i resolve to do my best. as this is my second emed posting, i think i no longer can hide behind the veil of noobneSS sadly, and expectations are probably higher. oh no! but I'M UP FOR IT. first i survived CE, then i survived the switch to adult emed. these were NOT EASY trust me. now i can survive being a good emed mo!! yeahhhhh. i am also very grateful to all who encouraged me to apply for residency this year just to throw my name into the ring despite my extreme newbie status, because i think it makes me work harder to prove myself. 

so this is just to conclude that today i am SUPER happy
thank you God!!! i will do my best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment