About Me

Friday, November 11, 2016

fighting for You

had a really nice shift at the busy hosp ytd! it literally felt like i never left haha. people thought i'd just gone on leave which is why they didnt see me for a week (which is not wrong, i did take leave hahah). one of the things i love abt that place is that in the middle of all the controlled chaos and crazyness, there are still lovely people who are nice DESPITE the high stress levels. it's really amazing how they manage to do that!! the quota still stresses me out tho, nothing's changeD there. 

research is shaping up to be really exciting too! the feeling that you're into something greater than yourself, that you can help to actually change things (not one patient at a time and not-quite meeting the crazy quota, but manyy people at a time) is really a humbling thought. i dont know how i got the idea to approach my current research mentor but he is AWESOME. thank you God for leading me to him, having a good mentor makes a huge difference!! of course alot depends on oneself too which, i resolve to do better haha. 




I see the tears on your face 
I watch your friends walk away
(Oh) I've been there too, I've been there too
I see the nights you can't sleep,
I hear your broken heart beat
Well I've felt that too, yeah I've felt that too


Start walking with your head held high
The future is bright heaven's gates are open wide
Every trouble that you ever walk through
Peace my child I am, I am, 
I am fighting for you
I am fighting for you


Tell me you're a lost cause and maybe you're too far gone
Oh that's not true yeah that's not true

~

"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. If God is for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:28-31

possibly the most comforting + encouraging words of ALL TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment