About Me

Saturday, November 19, 2016

already there

survived my journalclub presentation!

aims for this weekend
1) RESEARCH
- paper
- emails
- more lit r/v
2) STUDY
- do at least 20mcqs/ day
- watch at least 2 online vids
- finish up teachmeanatomy for the leg


another inspiring youtube vid

"Already There" - casting crowns

From where I'm standing
Lord it's so hard for me to see
Where this is going
And where You're leading me
I wish I knew how
All my fears and all my questions
Are gonna play out
In a world I can't control

When I'm lost in the mystery
To You my future is a memory
Cause You're already there
You're already there
Standing at the end of my life
Waiting on the other side

From where You're standing
Lord, You see a grand design
That You imagined
When You breathed me into life
And all the chaos
Comes together in Your hands
Like a masterpiece
Of Your picture perfect plan

One day I'll stand before You
And look back on the life I've lived
I can't wait to enjoy the view
And see how all the pieces fit
You are already there
~

this quota thing makes me a lil depressed since i already know i CAN'T hit the quota. if they use the quota to decide residency, then its a no brainer really. buT! one year of being a paeds mo taught me (well apart from NEVER TRUST ANYONE, check EVERYTHING yourself, literally everything), that i prefer to ask if i'm not sure abt something that to stay awake all night wondering if i did the right thing. so yessss i may be a lil slow but at least i know i'm safe. and i think the numbers can only go up not down, so if i ever get posted back to this dept (the big computer in the sky willing), i resolve to do my best!! i will NOT go home until i see 10pts/shift. nopes. even if i need to stay back 3 hrs (yea i guess i really do see one pt/hr sighhh). of course if i go back again the quota would be 14. HAHA. well one step at a time. i'd be really happy if i got to go back, and i guess as time goes by and i get better at this, i'd probably get faster at it too. hahahaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment