About Me

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

in christ alone/ you are strength in my weakness

the brainfog is slowly clearing

i know this is the way to go, i know it
but i have miles to go before i sleep
the woods are lovely dark & deep

"Everything I Need"

When every step is so hard to take
And all of my hope is fading away
When life is a mountain that I can not climb
You carry me, Jesus carry me

You are strength in my weakness
You are the refuge I seek
You are everything in my time of need
You are everything, You are everything I need

When every moment is more than I can take
And all of my strength is slipping away
When every breath gets harder to breathe
You carry me, Jesus carry me

You are strength in my weakness
You are the refuge I seek
You are everything in my time of need
You are everything, You are everything I need

I need You
You are everything I need
I love everything about You

You are strength in my weakness
You are the refuge I seek
You are everything in my time of need
You are everything, You are everything I need
~


years ago in a permafrost
God came to save me
in my dreams many times i have seen
his footprints in the snow
one pair of footprints
becos God carried me through it
countless times
he has sent angels to save me
be it that girl who comforted me crying in the stairwell at hugh robson
or a night shift nurse who takes blood for me
or dr j givin me a project on d3 of my posting
or opening windows for me when every door was closed
God has always, always come through
this is a difficult decision to make
this is a difficult step to take
esp when i know im still very noob
but i do this with the knowledge
that God will at the very least, break my fall
even if i dont get it this time, i'm sure he will heal my heart when it breaks
as it has already a million times over
and next time when i apply i'll be better for it! :) 

here goes
not my will but Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment