About Me

Friday, September 9, 2016

find me/ hope running over when i let go

You'll find Me in the middle of your darkest night
In the storms, in the places that you thought you'd hide
Through it all I have never ever left your side

~
"Begin Again"

This one goes out to you
If you gave all you had and it wasn't enough
It goes out to you
If you're afraid you've failed everybody you've loved
It goes out to you
And you're so tired that you wanna give up

There's never been a night so long…
When you come to the end, you can begin again
This one goes out to you
When there's nothing more that you can do
When everything sad isn't coming untrue
And every dream you chased got away from you

It's never too late for a new start
If you give God the pieces of your broken heart
When you come to the end, you can begin again

~
It's okay, this is just the end
Don't be afraid, this is where it begins, oh
'Cause everything here had to fall apart
But in the ruins of a broken heart

I found peace like a river to attend my soul
Hope running over when I let go
I found joy that was hidden for all these years
And love overflowing to wash over everything
Here at the end of me

The end of me is not the enemy
It's where mercy gets the better part of me, oh
The end of me is not the enemy
It's where love was always leading me
~

some decisions have to be made, sooner rather than later

it's not too late for a new start, right? 
choosing this, it feels like when i finally let go, i found the joy that was hidden for all these years, hope running over, and love overflowing to wash over everything, here at the end of me. 

some days are great, some days, like today, im a little burnt out haha. 
i guess, if even at the end of a crazy day, i still want to do this, i must really want to do this. 
God, just show me where do i go from here.

it's crazy, but i'm going to try
i guess you must have really wanted me to try now, rather than in 1 yrs time. coz if not, i could just have wandered around another yr. there must be a really strong reason you put me here in this particular posting now. that was what i thought when i saw that result 4 mths ago. "God must have a plan after all!" so i'm going to follow that crazy plan even though it doesnt make any logical sense to me. i'm going to get every single plug and do every single procedure and hit my quota every day and do the right thing by every patient no matter how long it takes or what it costs me. so this way, i wont have any regrets about anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment