About Me

Saturday, August 13, 2016

where the light gets in/ nothing is wasted

"I Will Rise Again"

It was like somebody knew the perfect plan to break my belief
Take me piece by piece till my faith was all but gone

It knocked me down so far that I couldn't get up 
but face down in the dirt I heard the voice of love 
saying do not fear, you won't be here for long

I will rise again, I will rise again
I believe I believe that I had to break
So love could make me whole 
I'm not who I was, You won't recognize me
Love came down and redefined me
And piece by piece put me back together differently 

But I will rise again, stronger in the end
I believe I believe in a brand new day
A love that saves so I can say
I will rise again

~
snippets of life:
just another day that i am thankful for the people that believe in me. and for pokemon in my gym. as in in my real life gym!

when the senior suddenly popped up today we were SO THANKFUL. m really looked like he wanted to hug him hahaha.

the other day halfway through presenting my cases during handover the consultant suddenly asked me "e are you christian?" LOL so random. but so heartwarming to think abt it now

been having some really nice meetups with friends lately :) tiongbahru with a, japfood with d. thank you God for sending these pple into my life. i would have combusted a loooooong time ago without them.

~
"Glow In The Dark"

Sometimes the world feels like a mess
Full of drama, full of stress
And life puts a fist right in your ribs
You can hide if you choose to
And no one would even blame you
Or you can let them see how you deal with it

That even in the darkest place
His love can make you radiate

Doesn't matter how deep, how dark the night is
Keep hoping, keep on shining
And they'll see His light burning in your heart
And if the road gets rough, just keep your head up
Let the world see what you're made of
That His love's alive in your deepest parts
Like a flame, like a burning star you can shine right where you are
He made you to glow in the dark

Don't be ashamed of your past
If you're shattered like a piece of glass
The more broke you are the more the light gets through
Show your wounds and your flaws
Show them why you still need the cross
Let them see the work He's doing in you

"Nothing Is Wasted"

The hurt that broke your heart
And left you trembling in the dark
Feeling lost and alone
Will tell you hope's a lie
But what if every tear you cry
Will seed the ground where joy will grow

And nothing is wasted
Nothing is wasted
In the hands of our Redeemer
Nothing is wasted

It's from the deepest wounds
That beauty finds a place to bloom 
And you will see before the end
That every broken piece is
Gathered in the heart of Jesus
And what's lost will be found again

From the darkness
Glory will shine
Glory will shine
~

looking back on the past few years, this song rings really true. nothing is wasted.
i can see where God is leading me, it just looks like a really really crazy road to reach there
but this i know

at the end, even if i dont get every single check box ticked on this to do list of life, i think im ok
anyway, i already achieved what my sixteen year old self most wished. hahah.
at the end, as long as i learn how to do this stuff properly, it's all good 

No comments:

Post a Comment