About Me

Thursday, August 4, 2016

smoke& mirrors/ night visions

on an imagine dragons kick today heh
this song is fairly inspiring as i navigate the neverending path of learning what literally seems like a new language

So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top
Don't hold back

It's time to begin, isn't it?
I get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit
I'm just the same as I was
Now don't you understand
That I'm never changing who I am
~
had a literally epic shift ytd, first time to have epic shift in this part of the posting hahah. but i had a good partner so we survived! i learnt a lot from that day though :)

doing mcem qns online makes me feel at peace with myself HAHA. i think coz its sth i can control. something like gymming. you gym and you KNOW you've done something good for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment