About Me

Friday, July 15, 2016

defining gravity



old is gold :):)

~
Something has changed within me
Something is not the same

I'm through with playing by the rules
Of someone else's game
Too late for second-guessing
Too late to go back to sleep

It's time to trust my instincts
Close my eyes... and leap!

It's time to try
Defying gravity
I think I'll try
Defying gravity

Kiss me goodbye
I am defying gravity
And you wont bring me down!

I'm through accepting limits
'cause someone says they're so
Some things I cannot change
But till I try, I'll never know!

Too long I've been afraid of
Losing love I guess I've lost
Well, if that's love
It comes at much too high a cost!

~


TOO LATE FOR SECOND GUESSING/ TOO LATE TO GO BACK TO SLEEEEEEP
much love

todolists
-  submit mc
- finish watching induction videos
- RESEARCH
- study for part a

how come it seemed like there was sooo much time and then there is nooo time

No comments:

Post a Comment