About Me

Monday, June 13, 2016

satellites

10th June: My Shepherd

It is possible for us, as for sheep, to have got into our valley imperceptibly, by wandering on without listening for orders, or more precipitately by running heedlessly after other (or another) wayward sheep.  The sides of a dark valley are so steep and awesome that a lost sheep must feel woefully small and intimidated there. His presence will never fail. His power will open up the way and bring me out into the clear again. I cannot fly out of this valley, nor run away from it, but I will walk through it, with his help. In time, I shall be able to thank my Shepherd for all that he came to mean to me in the valley.

http://www.cmf.org.uk/doctors/devotion/?id=devotion&day=10&month=6

~
:):) best sunday mass EVER. thank you God for the gift of medicine, i promise to do my best

No comments:

Post a Comment