About Me

Sunday, May 8, 2016

love runs out/ steady feet dont fail me now

i have exactly 1 hour to prepare my m&m before i need to go for shift 

arghhhhh

last night was pretty nice driving home at 1am & having my fav one republic song coming on the radio (until i scraped the car when reversing, oh well...) [steady hands just take the wheel anyone?] i identify so strongly with literally every other sentence [time to make one last appealllll for the the life i lead. yeah. one last one, and then one more, and then God could i try one more time i think i can get it this time? it nevah ends does it. when do i close the door forever, who knows.]
This town is colder now, I think it's sick of us
It's time to make our move, I'm shaking off the rust I've got my heart set on anywhere but here I'm staring down myself, counting up the years
 Steady hands, just take the wheel...And every glance is killing meTime to make one last appealFor the life I lead
Stop and stare I think I'm moving but I go nowhere Yeah, I know that everyone gets scared But I've become what I can't be, oh
 Stop and stare
You start to wonder why you're here not there
And you'd give anything to get what's fair
But fair ain't what you really need
Oh, can you see what I see?
They're trying to come back, all my senses push Untie the weight bags, I never thought I could...Steady feet, don't fail me now I'mma run 'til you can't walk

now having another one republic marathon
if i lose myself tonight/ it'll be by your side
Do you know where your heart is?
Do you think you can find it?
Or did you trade it for something
Somewhere better just to have it?
Do you know where your love is?
Do you think that you lost it?
You felt it so strong, but
Nothing's turned out how you wanted


And a place to rest my head
Do you know what your fate is?
And are you trying to shake it?
You're praying that you make it
 
Do you know where the end is?
Do you think you can see it?

Well, until you get there
Go on, go ahead and scream it
all i need is the air i breathe & a place to rest my head
6 yrs ago & now, all has changed & yet sometimes it feels like nothing has changed

ok one thing that has changed is i am quite sure i can do an m&m in 1 hr~!
yes i can do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment