About Me

Saturday, April 9, 2016

one of these nights



I just woke up from a dream
There’s a sad, lone star in the dark sky once again
Goodbye, we said our awkward goodbyes
As I turned around and went on my way
It felt so far

In the same time, just for a minute
In the same place, stay for a minute

In that short moment, everything stopped for you and me
Why didn’t I know that was a miracle?
I’ve stopped in that day with the old story
I’m going through heartache longer than the times we loved

Past the Milky Way, in a faraway place
I’m going through our white memories
It’s alright if it’s just a dream
Let’s meet again

One of these days
One of these years
Waiting is just a little thing for me now

Let’s meet again
One Of These Nights
~

it's all coming together & beginning to make sense

No comments:

Post a Comment