About Me

Thursday, November 27, 2014

this is just to say

I have eaten
the plums
that were in
the icebox

and which
you were probably
saving
for breakfast

Forgive me
they were delicious
so sweet
and so cold
haha no this is actually what i want to say:
funny how, when everything comes round full circle, i can see you at the light at the end of the tunnel

i dont think the timing was right then. there are so many things that had to happen between now & then. i don't think i was very mature then, or a very good person. this is paradoxical but yesterday half of me was thinking that as usual it's not going to work out and half of me just knew that this is it



its cliche but whatever it is, thank you for seeing the good in me when i couldn't see the good in myself. people have come & gone but yesterday, i realized, that the one person who was genuine out of so many was you. sensitivity and specificity. if God is willing, may the right timing meet us one day. til then, here's to lots of random run ins as always until finally one day the puzzle pieces click into place

No comments:

Post a Comment