About Me

Saturday, September 6, 2014

call inspiration



nichole nordeman - sunrise
Every valley, every bitter chill
Made me ready to climb back
Up the hill and find that

You are sunrise
You are blue skies
How would I know the morning
If I knew not midnight?


You're my horizon
You're the light of a new dawn
So thank you, thank you
That after the long night, you are sunrise


There's a moment when faith caves in
There's a time when every soul is certain
God is gone

But every shadow is evidence of sun
And every tomorrow holds out hope for us
For every one of us
~
doesn't every ho long for the sunrise. well specifically for 730am when the primary team comes. coz sometimes in sgh one can have 7 admissions at 630am. yeah. 
~
ten avenue north - by your side
Why are you striving these days?
Why are you trying to earn grace?
Why are you still searching as if I'm not enough?
To where will you go child?
Tell me where will you run, to where will you run?
'Cos I'll be by your side wherever you fall
In the dead of night whenever you call

And please don't fight these hands that are holding you
My hands are holding you

~
yup those 6am blood cultures where you pray to get the abg successfully so you can faster go and round. for the record my abg-ing record is awesome and ive done like plenty of 630am bld cultures successfully LOL :) thank God for sgh nurses who can do all other blds/ set plugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment