so this is the third call in my entire life. it's still nerve wracking. possibly it gets nerve wracking the more it goes. not more comfortable the more it goes.
things i did well
- i took loads of bloods and set plugs. i think i did around 4-5 successful bloods last night. and blood culture, plug, etc. that's definitely a higher success rate than usual. i guess when you only have one go, you just know you dont have any choice but to get it.
- i was much faster when clerking. in some ways, not fast enough and in others, not detailed enough. LOL. it's like simon says. honestly, sometimes one just cant win. i guess being slow is bad but being not detailed is worse
- i traced most results.
- i cleared most of the passives. haha i remember my first call my mo saved me by doing like half the passives and all the bloods
things to improve
- clerk faster and be more detailed (hai)
- just be faster in general
- trace every single bld result even if it killz me
because He lives, i can face tomorrow ~ we will rise again 1. Like a shepherd I will feed you; I will gather you with care. I will lead ...
a run down of post-exam fun friday SLEEP, batch dinner at tangs (yaY katsu don just like rj days), pccf <3 as usual, but this time no bib...
chef: you and i are closer now yk: how close? chef: as close as goldfish poop yk: well.. half of the goldfish is filled with poop... that...
For from him and through him and for him are all things. To him be the glory forever! Amen. romans 11:36 sooo was supposed to h...