so this is the third call in my entire life. it's still nerve wracking. possibly it gets nerve wracking the more it goes. not more comfortable the more it goes.
things i did well
- i took loads of bloods and set plugs. i think i did around 4-5 successful bloods last night. and blood culture, plug, etc. that's definitely a higher success rate than usual. i guess when you only have one go, you just know you dont have any choice but to get it.
- i was much faster when clerking. in some ways, not fast enough and in others, not detailed enough. LOL. it's like simon says. honestly, sometimes one just cant win. i guess being slow is bad but being not detailed is worse
- i traced most results.
- i cleared most of the passives. haha i remember my first call my mo saved me by doing like half the passives and all the bloods
things to improve
- clerk faster and be more detailed (hai)
- just be faster in general
- trace every single bld result even if it killz me
footprints - matt hammitt Oh, it's amazing, flipping these pages What's happened through all these years Down in the basement, lo...
2nd last day of ent tmr! it has actually been quite a pleasant experience things i've seen reccently - BPPV [with the rotatory geotro...
the redeemer - sanctus real And I need the courage to carry on, 'cause I can't see what's ahead And there are places I've w...
chanced upon these songs completely by chance when trying to google lyrics for sidewalk prophets's song give it all away what a beauti...