About Me

Friday, January 17, 2014

our God is greater



i've made my choice

it's the only way i feel at peace.

yes, i am inadequate, yes, i am lacking.

but God made me for this & if it is His will, i will be able to rise to the challenge.

& i know that i will fight to the end. it's going to be a long & difficult road, but i will walk this road & i will survive through to the end. i'm a fighter, didn't ya know? i am capable of doing much more than anyone ever expected me to, if only i put my mind to it, and every inch of my might. yeah fine im no genius & i can't just effortlessly sail thru, unfortunately i actually have to -try-. but when i do try & give it my all, i'm totally able to meet the challenge.

this choice i make today, it's the right choice, i can say that confidently. whatever outcome comes out of choosing in this order, i accept & know that it is God's will. i'm no longer scared of the outcome because i know this.

also today my article got published on the cmg blog :):) happy. it helps me to know that, no matter what, God loves me. the rest doesn't matter.

and if our God is for us, then who could ever stop us
what could stand against
God you are higher than any other


i am here Lord
I have heard you calling in the night

No comments:

Post a Comment