About Me

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

He has made everything beautiful in its time

surg starts tomorrow! i vividly remember the night before csfc surg started in m2, and the night before m3 surg started...  brimming with excitement, unsure of what exactly surgery would entail, but also being very convinced that it would be all sorts of awesome. as with everything in medicine, it was indeed pretty awesome, but i discovered that unfortunately i am no surgery gunner haha. it's not that surgery isnt awesome, it's just that i'm not the surgical type (plus my hand eye coordination is legendarily bad)

tomorrow, my third try at surg commences. the part of me that loved the idea of surgery for so many years, tells me that i should try my best for the last posting & not treat it as just the last 6 weeks before we get down to mugging. although, i think they are going to make sure we get down to mugging quite seriously even from tmr onwards. lol.

here's the hoping the more streetsmart and less wide-eyed innocent (like i was in m3) me can knuckle down to the last sip posting & the last surg posting of med school! bring on surg & 2014. God has brought me through sooo many yrs of med school, i'm positive I can survive the last few weeks too!

last lap everyone, LET'S GO!!



from spiritual inspiration:

Many people expect the voice of God to boom like a loudspeaker, but scripture tells us that He speaks in a still, small voice. To us, it seems like an impression inside.
We think, “I know I should go visit my parents. I know I shouldn’t eat so many sweets. I know I should stay home and do my schoolwork.” The “I knows” are God talking to you. Don’t ignore it. Learn to be quick to obey.
A lot of times we know what we should do, but we make excuses and reason it out. “I’ll do it later. I’m busy now.” But, we have to understand God doesn’t ask us to do it for His sake. He asks us to do it for our own sake. I’ve learned that before God will release big blessings, He will give you small tests. Too often we dismiss it and think, “Oh, that’s no big deal.” But if you don’t pass these small tests, it will keep you from the big things God has in store.
Today, don’t put off the little things that you know you should be doing any longer. Take a step of faith and obey Him. As you’re faithful in the little things and pass the small tests, He’ll lead you into the greater things He has in store for you.


random note:
indeed when God closes one door, he opens another. or if not, a window heh. and this is so true "he has made everything beautiful in its time" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment