and i'm feeling high high
the depressing past days are now bye bye
- kim tae woo, from a gentleman's dignity OST
random happy song to start the day!
been feeling really frustrated lately staring at articles trying to organise my thoughts, but nothing seems to go in! but then i realised that i just need to read around the area to understand everything better. at some point in time, everything's gonna click, and then i can write everything out properly. just waiting for that beautiful day to arrive. LOL
anyway today i must
1. go central library to pick up the journal i requested. i feel like this is the KEY TO EVERYTHING. no really its not. but pple keep referencing this paper so
2. get the notes i requested yesterday and request more for tomorrow
3. try to do the lit review on the new area
4. try to do result analysis part 2
5. sincerely hope that i will be able to meet my supervisor somewhere by chance and ask more qns
so about 5 yrs ago i last made this journey: http://sunflowerjuice.blogspot.com/2014/04/little-star.html "back from my travels! most...
2nd last day of ent tmr! it has actually been quite a pleasant experience things i've seen reccently - BPPV [with the rotatory geotro...
so i woke up this morning all ready to tackle EXAM STUDYING coz i only have ONE MONTH more left to this giant exam for which i am totally no...
the redeemer - sanctus real And I need the courage to carry on, 'cause I can't see what's ahead And there are places I've w...