and i'm feeling high high
the depressing past days are now bye bye
- kim tae woo, from a gentleman's dignity OST
random happy song to start the day!
been feeling really frustrated lately staring at articles trying to organise my thoughts, but nothing seems to go in! but then i realised that i just need to read around the area to understand everything better. at some point in time, everything's gonna click, and then i can write everything out properly. just waiting for that beautiful day to arrive. LOL
anyway today i must
1. go central library to pick up the journal i requested. i feel like this is the KEY TO EVERYTHING. no really its not. but pple keep referencing this paper so
2. get the notes i requested yesterday and request more for tomorrow
3. try to do the lit review on the new area
4. try to do result analysis part 2
5. sincerely hope that i will be able to meet my supervisor somewhere by chance and ask more qns
spending my day off in acad lib doin research haha but yay! day off! also checking out zombies run, seems like a cool app. i rly shld gy...
2nd last day of ent tmr! it has actually been quite a pleasant experience things i've seen reccently - BPPV [with the rotatory geotro...
a look back on the past month of a new(ish) posting, well new hospital same posting rather my goals were to - learn BIO (yes! i can BIO a...
God of all my days - casting crowns I came to You with my heart in pieces And found the God with healing in His hands I turned to You,...