lots of staaats
exams have ended but i'm still caught up in a whirl of stress. keep finding myself on buses, planning my days out...
what i really wanna do right now is
1. go to a bookshop & read & buy books [i will i will]
2. meet up with friends over leisurely coffees, conversation and... books. LOL. yeah i'm a nerd like that haha
3. bake yummy stuff for teh people i love
but oh well i get to
1. go travelling
2. run/ gym etc. all stuff i love. omg the exam induced cabin fever was really torturous
3. do what i wanted for electives [God really does have a way of granting all my random prayers, and often in a form better than i could have even imagined]
so... even though i feel VERY STRESSED, it's alllright
really cant wait for friday evening, when everything is done & dusted & i'm heading off for (literally) greener pastures. just hope that in between, everything goes smoothly.
on the bright side, i wrote some poetry today. yay! it's not very good but
two days off in a row yay! after working practically nonstop for like forever anyway it has been fun having a student around. my latest st...
2nd last day of ent tmr! it has actually been quite a pleasant experience things i've seen reccently - BPPV [with the rotatory geotro...
when my spirit is weak you come to my aid and strengthen my soul im lost without you i'll never doubt you Your grace is beyond comp...
so it's almost halfway through 2018 and i realized i never posted the roundup for the 2nd half of 2017! spoiler: it's heavy on the ...