lots of staaats
exams have ended but i'm still caught up in a whirl of stress. keep finding myself on buses, planning my days out...
what i really wanna do right now is
1. go to a bookshop & read & buy books [i will i will]
2. meet up with friends over leisurely coffees, conversation and... books. LOL. yeah i'm a nerd like that haha
3. bake yummy stuff for teh people i love
but oh well i get to
1. go travelling
2. run/ gym etc. all stuff i love. omg the exam induced cabin fever was really torturous
3. do what i wanted for electives [God really does have a way of granting all my random prayers, and often in a form better than i could have even imagined]
so... even though i feel VERY STRESSED, it's alllright
really cant wait for friday evening, when everything is done & dusted & i'm heading off for (literally) greener pastures. just hope that in between, everything goes smoothly.
on the bright side, i wrote some poetry today. yay! it's not very good but
the afters - i run to you When the road has left me empty When I'm broken, tired, down and out When the darkness feels too heavy Whe...
2nd last day of ent tmr! it has actually been quite a pleasant experience things i've seen reccently - BPPV [with the rotatory geotro...
so i woke up this morning all ready to tackle EXAM STUDYING coz i only have ONE MONTH more left to this giant exam for which i am totally no...
the redeemer - sanctus real And I need the courage to carry on, 'cause I can't see what's ahead And there are places I've w...