lots of staaats
exams have ended but i'm still caught up in a whirl of stress. keep finding myself on buses, planning my days out...
what i really wanna do right now is
1. go to a bookshop & read & buy books [i will i will]
2. meet up with friends over leisurely coffees, conversation and... books. LOL. yeah i'm a nerd like that haha
3. bake yummy stuff for teh people i love
but oh well i get to
1. go travelling
2. run/ gym etc. all stuff i love. omg the exam induced cabin fever was really torturous
3. do what i wanted for electives [God really does have a way of granting all my random prayers, and often in a form better than i could have even imagined]
so... even though i feel VERY STRESSED, it's alllright
really cant wait for friday evening, when everything is done & dusted & i'm heading off for (literally) greener pastures. just hope that in between, everything goes smoothly.
on the bright side, i wrote some poetry today. yay! it's not very good but
footprints - matt hammitt Oh, it's amazing, flipping these pages What's happened through all these years Down in the basement, lo...
2nd last day of ent tmr! it has actually been quite a pleasant experience things i've seen reccently - BPPV [with the rotatory geotro...
the redeemer - sanctus real And I need the courage to carry on, 'cause I can't see what's ahead And there are places I've w...
chanced upon these songs completely by chance when trying to google lyrics for sidewalk prophets's song give it all away what a beauti...