1. ballotable kidney
2. assisted in an inguinal hernia op cos the mo felt nauseous [apparently 2' gastric flu]
3. watched robot-guided biopsy of the prostate
4. 2 TURPs!
5. watched an op for chyluria
6. video something something URS with laser lithotripsy [ i think]
7. video urodynamic study for incontinence
8. presented at ward rounds! i say this is counted even tho i was hastily rattling off the details in the space of time between stepping out the door of the ward and waiting for the lift!
9. watched maaany cystoscopies
listening to standing egg music is so nice two days off omg what shall i do with my days off!!? so much to do so little timeeee been re...
2nd last day of ent tmr! it has actually been quite a pleasant experience things i've seen reccently - BPPV [with the rotatory geotro...
so i woke up this morning all ready to tackle EXAM STUDYING coz i only have ONE MONTH more left to this giant exam for which i am totally no...
the redeemer - sanctus real And I need the courage to carry on, 'cause I can't see what's ahead And there are places I've w...