1. ballotable kidney
2. assisted in an inguinal hernia op cos the mo felt nauseous [apparently 2' gastric flu]
3. watched robot-guided biopsy of the prostate
4. 2 TURPs!
5. watched an op for chyluria
6. video something something URS with laser lithotripsy [ i think]
7. video urodynamic study for incontinence
8. presented at ward rounds! i say this is counted even tho i was hastily rattling off the details in the space of time between stepping out the door of the ward and waiting for the lift!
9. watched maaany cystoscopies
so about 5 yrs ago i last made this journey: http://sunflowerjuice.blogspot.com/2014/04/little-star.html "back from my travels! most...
2nd last day of ent tmr! it has actually been quite a pleasant experience things i've seen reccently - BPPV [with the rotatory geotro...
so i woke up this morning all ready to tackle EXAM STUDYING coz i only have ONE MONTH more left to this giant exam for which i am totally no...
the redeemer - sanctus real And I need the courage to carry on, 'cause I can't see what's ahead And there are places I've w...