Here I am, Lord. Is it I, Lord?
I have heard you calling in the night.
I will go, Lord, if you lead me.
I will hold your people in my heart.
Here I am, Lord
Come back to me with all your heart
Don’t let fear keep us apart
Trees do bend though straight and tall
So must we to others call
Long have I waited for
Your coming home to me
And living deeply our new life
The wilderness will lead you
To the place where I will speak
Integrity and justice
You shall know.
21st. LOL i still feel like i'm in kindergarten
i resolve to
1. be a happier person
2. run more
3. be on the deans list... no deans dinner... no, well, just to pass respectably, and so that my deans dinner cg mate will not be too ashamed to be in my cg... hahaha
4. to bake cinnamon rolls, for REAL, one day
5. to always be able to see the happy things in life
6. to be a better poet, and publish a book one day (HAHA. dream onnn)
7. to find my direction in life, and where i want to specialize in, and make that dream come true.
8. to never let anyone down again (at least not in this year. one step at a time!)
9. be a better catholic (read, wake up in time for 810am rosary)
10. to be a better daughter
11. to stop whining about things
12. to stop needing people to comfort and counsel me, but to be a good comforter and counsellor
13. to love more people platonically, and to guard my heart better14. to become a person i can be proud of, and be able to live with myself and my decisions (i think i am, right now :D)
14. to do more cool stuff, HAHA
15. to always be positive and fun to be around (as opposed to being a sucking black hole of doom)
16. to never stop writing poetry during lecturers
17. to stop buying banana balls in school!!!!!!
18. to make the world a better place.
footprints - matt hammitt Oh, it's amazing, flipping these pages What's happened through all these years Down in the basement, lo...
2nd last day of ent tmr! it has actually been quite a pleasant experience things i've seen reccently - BPPV [with the rotatory geotro...
the redeemer - sanctus real And I need the courage to carry on, 'cause I can't see what's ahead And there are places I've w...
chanced upon these songs completely by chance when trying to google lyrics for sidewalk prophets's song give it all away what a beauti...