1. the cake and bear
2. the lecturer explaining the ins and outs of hepatitis after the lecture. it was actually really illuminating and something i was genuinely curious about
3. the catholic medical society people (whom i really hardly know) singing happy birthday to me when i only came back into the lt to get the bear which i left behind.ithink that was really sweet of them becos i dont deserve such niceness from them really with my errr great commitment to the society, NOT
4. getting picked up everyday from lt 29 :):) this is irreplaceable. you cant get this anywhere else in the world. i love these one of a kind things.
5. the cats lying all over nus, snoozing away, getting pissed if people step on their tails. (im assuming, i dont think anyone really dares to)
6. the funny lecturers who love to put really irrelevant cartoons on their slides to keep us awake.
7. the guys, who are hands down the funniest people i've EVER met
8. the seniors notes which make me feel very secure hahaha. the aunty who told me i could pay her the 14 bucks another day if i didnt have enough money (so trusting!?)
9. the girls. all of them. what can i say, bff is bff and i hope it stays that way aalways. nic and i had a particularly nice convo yesterday, and michelle is absolute love.
10. kpop, and RAIN. his song titles are quite amusing too "it's raining" "how to avoid the sun"
11. my laptop is fixed! wonder what anti-virals they used ;p
12. also apparently, if ravi can apparate, he'll get many girlfriends. HAHAHA. isuppose it must be an impressive feat huh. the guys have the most amazing selective hearing probs ;p
"Oh heart of mine, come back home
You've been too long out on your own
He's been there all along
Watching for you down the road
His arms are open wide
His name is Jesus, he understands
He is the answer you're looking for."
- Chris Tomlin
please let everything be okay, forever and ever