im sitting in the same spot as ever, looking over the same rooftops.
but am FREEZING.
why is it so cold!?! all these days of saying "haha, why not as cold as the same time last year ah" aurghhhh.
what i may have learnt is that
1. happiness and kinds of love exist. and they are why we bother to live.
2. life cannot be perfect, you can only hope for damage control when it comes to anger and unreason. and grace.
3. people pass like ships in the night, so you should have huge parties all night so as not to miss anything
4. other people's lives usually seem harder; things seem nastier and harder when you have to do them yourself.
5. home is ALWAYS the best. but all kinds of familiar is always comforting.
6. running etc & church are good. always good.
7. unexpected niceness is always heartwarming
IT IS THE COLDEST WINTER FOR YEARS. TELL ME ABOUT IT.
random snippets of musings 1. i usually love poetry but the apocalyptic poetry felt... depressing for some reason. maybe the thing about th...
2nd last day of ent tmr! it has actually been quite a pleasant experience things i've seen reccently - BPPV [with the rotatory geotro...
be strong in the lord and/ never give up hope/ you're gonna do great things/ i already know/ God's got his hand on you so/ dont...
Every anxious thought that steals my breath It's a heavy weight upon my chest As I lie awake and wonder what the future will hold Help ...