belated, but with the benefit of some hindsight
1) be more focused & disciplined
2) control my emotions better
3) not to be so complacent and unthinking that i mess up 1 & 2. never get so comfortable in anything that i forget appropriacy.
4) to trust God more.
1) do some more ssc research
2) find airways thing - found!
3) pack bag for tomorrow
5) sleep by 2am
hmm. what do i say? the universe works in an interesting way. hahah
random snippets of musings 1. i usually love poetry but the apocalyptic poetry felt... depressing for some reason. maybe the thing about th...
2nd last day of ent tmr! it has actually been quite a pleasant experience things i've seen reccently - BPPV [with the rotatory geotro...
be strong in the lord and/ never give up hope/ you're gonna do great things/ i already know/ God's got his hand on you so/ dont...
Every anxious thought that steals my breath It's a heavy weight upon my chest As I lie awake and wonder what the future will hold Help ...