fairly sure this peace will not last forever obviously but :) it's nice
- girltalk with pple :) esp people u don't usually talk to that much.
- falafel & cappuchino with cinnamon (was going to make Healthy Lunch indeed at home, but ended up printing off loadss of lecture notes and putting them into MS word in the below-greenfield comp lab with jay for rather long, and would have died of hunger)
- crazy mini-circuit class in gym, which i got thoroughly confused by, despite NOT BRINGING MY GYM GEAR. GOOD ONE!! thank goodness i brought the shoes...
- midafternoon skype
- i still have somemore of my fav cereal drink from sg left in the shelves. keep thinking i will run out but the supply seems to extend miraculously (on that note am fairly sure there's only abt 5 left. and i brought a 3 mth supply. oops. guess i just drink it alot heh)
- j was really understanding abt some reccent stuff n altho he doesnt read this i think i am really very grateful to him for alot of stuff :) i dont think grateful is the word. just... he's really the best man. and oh yes i am grateful for his help with the tuna sandwhiches hahaha ;p
ok to remind self
GO TO RIE AROUND 8AM for hep b, tb jabs etc
things to do
- SSC - grp critical appraisal
- wkend: critical appraisal with kamin
- finish gait lecture aurgHhh
- sleep lectures
- random neurophysiology lectures
- fix rather bad ssc work heh
random snippets of musings 1. i usually love poetry but the apocalyptic poetry felt... depressing for some reason. maybe the thing about th...
2nd last day of ent tmr! it has actually been quite a pleasant experience things i've seen reccently - BPPV [with the rotatory geotro...
be strong in the lord and/ never give up hope/ you're gonna do great things/ i already know/ God's got his hand on you so/ dont...
Every anxious thought that steals my breath It's a heavy weight upon my chest As I lie awake and wonder what the future will hold Help ...